INDIANAPOLIS | State lawmakers this summer will review possible expansion plans for the South Shore Line and consider changes to the membership of its operating board, under a measure signed into law last week by Republican Gov. Mike Pence.
Indiana Department of Environmental Managment Senior Environmental Manager Shawn Seals talks Friday about the Lean and Green Locomotive, which will be arriving at the Tube City IMS rail yard in Gary.
Tube City IMS Vice President of Maintenance/Equipment David Coslov talks Friday about the Lean and Green Locomotive, which will be arriving at the company's Gary rail yard.
A small group of United States Steel Corp. employees at the Gary Works complex will be affected by a position consolidation in the plant's locomotive operations units.
Follow The Times
- 1 Fatal shooting at church parking lot in Griffith
- 2 Highland cops arrest 27 at underage drinking party
- 3 Rape charge may have triggered domestic homicide
- 4 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
- 5 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
The Threat of Damage from Neglecting your Trees is not worth the risk ~ Don't Wait until It's Too Late!
Don’t wait until it’s too late, call Justin’s Tree Service for…
Thank you for your interest.
219-440-0096 / www.meyerscompaniesinc.com/maintenance
with the warmth and dignity of the human spirit.
Who should get the Democratic nomination for Calumet Township trustee?