The mention of log homes often conjures up images of rustic, serene settings, snow covered mountains, calming lakes and other idyllic scenery in faraway places miles and miles away from any city or large town.
"Biff" the carved bear is a welcoming decoration in Loretta and Gary Gettes' log home.
The Gettes' log home has a guest bedroom decorated with antiques.
An exterior detail of logs in Loretta and Gary Gettes' log home in Crown Point.
A spacious loft is an attractive feature of the Gettes' home.
Loretta and Gary Gettes pose on the staircase in their log home in Crown Point.
A view of Loretta and Gary Gettes' rustic log home in Crown Point.
The kitchen and dining area of the Gettes' log home.
A fireplace is one of the focal points of the Gettes' Crown Point log home.
Follow The Times
- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
Dining "bar top" has become increasingly popular at the Cafe.
Kusiak Construction offers a 5-year labor guarantee and has an A+ BBB rating and wants to provide the highest quality Windows, Siding, & Roofing service to you!
Kusiak Construction serves Highland, IN with over 50 years of …
Call or Stop in today!
Dean's Lawn & Landscaping offers you years of experience a…
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?