The mention of log homes often conjures up images of rustic, serene settings, snow covered mountains, calming lakes and other idyllic scenery in faraway places miles and miles away from any city or large town.
"Biff" the carved bear is a welcoming decoration in Loretta and Gary Gettes' log home.
The Gettes' log home has a guest bedroom decorated with antiques.
An exterior detail of logs in Loretta and Gary Gettes' log home in Crown Point.
A spacious loft is an attractive feature of the Gettes' home.
Loretta and Gary Gettes pose on the staircase in their log home in Crown Point.
A view of Loretta and Gary Gettes' rustic log home in Crown Point.
The kitchen and dining area of the Gettes' log home.
A fireplace is one of the focal points of the Gettes' Crown Point log home.
Follow The Times
For a confidential consultation, contact me or call my office …
(888) 539-1875 southlakeautomall.com
With over 30 years in the business, fully insured,
call 322-2700 or 769-1976
Traditional or Non-Traditional we will Baptize you or your child!
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm