From the time he was a little boy digging seven-foot-high foxholes in the dunes around the Wabash tracks in Gary, Tom Sourlis had a fondness for working with his hands, his head and his heart.
The economic slump has shifted Jason Smith's auto repair shop into high gear. More consumers are choosing to buy or keep older cars rather than buying a new one.
Follow The Times
- 1 Man loses job, goes to jail after Facebook comments targeting police
- 2 Four teens charged in killing at River Oaks Mall
- 3 Officials seek help ID'ing woman killed by semi on U.S. 30
- 4 Munster man expected to serve 11 years under OWI plea agreement
- 5 Trees, utility poles downed as storm slams region
Vegan Rawfoods Detoxification
Anyone can order an instrument online - you can shop with the experts! Stop into Puzon's Musical Instruments today!
Puzon's Musical Instruments has a simple goal, to offer qualit…
Want to build a home but do it your way?? Click here to see how Crusader Homes can work with you to make your dream home!!
Custom home builder with the ability to build any floor plan i…
Don't sign on the line before you get the fireplace inspected by a certified chimney inspector! Call Judd & Son to schedule yours today! 219-365-0099
As recommended by the Code 211 of NFPA (National Fire Protecti…