- U.S. Sen. Richard Lugar keynote speech
- Danita Johnson Hughes: Northwest Indiana Business and Industry Hall of Fame
- Stephen Teibel: Northwest Indiana Business and Industry Hall of Fame
- Tom Sourlis: Northwest Indiana Business and Industry Hall of Fame
- Tom Collins Sr: Northwest Indiana Business and Industry Hall of Fame
MERRILLVILLE | Four company leaders received the region's most prestigious business honor Friday: induction into the Northwest Indiana Business and Industry Hall of Fame.
HOBART | Luke Oil will be expanding its scope in Northwest Indiana with the addition of at least six new retail convenience stores in 2013, the company announced this week.
HOBART | Hobart, IN based Luke Oil will be continuing an aggressive growth strategy in 2013. In addition to growth in their wholesale, transport and car wash divisions, Luke anticipates adding at least six new retail convenience store sites in 2013 which will generate 40+ career opportunitie…
Oil refineries in the region producing higher product volumes compared to last year and the switch from summer blends of fuel to winter blends are helping to drop gas prices at the pump, Tom Collins Sr. said.
According to AAA’s Daily Fuel Gage Report, gas prices in the region are 50 cents higher than they were a year ago at this time.
Ryan Richardson wants region residents to get their hands dirty.
Sales at the pumps and sales inside the convenience stores improved last year and continue on an upward arc this year, according to Tom Collins Sr., president of Luke Oil.
Ryan Richardson believes providing healthy, affordable food for a family is a matter of getting back to basics.
Luke Oil Co. executives say the Hobart-based company is planning to increase its retail fuel presence in the region and develop other properties company owners hold.
MERRILLVILLE | Luke Oil Co. plans to open a gas station and convenience store today near the Taft Street and 93rd Avenue intersection.
Healthy sales volumes helped lift gasoline retailers during the summer, despite challenging price volatility and motorists staying closer to home.
For the first time in months, retail gasoline prices have been dropping.
CEDAR LAKE | Plan Commissioners want the "green" buffer around Luke Oil to be consistent with what happens with the rest of the commercial development.
Instability in the Middle East, flooding in the American South, taxes, Osama and the summer fuel blend are playing a role in the unpredictability of gas prices. "It's a yo-yo," says Ariel Rivera, general manager of Hobart-based Luke Oil.
Changing Indiana's "antiquated" rules on alcohol sales could provide a boost in state revenue and a shot in the arm for businesses, a Northwest Indiana business executive and representatives from lobbying groups said Thursday.
Follow The Times
When a fire occurs, damages are bound to follow. Let us make t…
Prom Season Is Here. Your Smile Should Look Its Best. Call About Our Zoom Tooth Whitening Procedure Now.
Get the dazzling white smile you’ve always wanted. Call Today…
For nearly 60 years, Feikema Plumbing & Sanitation has bee…
Wonder Years Learning Center now has extended hours, until 11:30pm!
Winey Insurance is an independent insurance agency established…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm