It was a typical day in the region when Rick Smeberg pulled to the intersection of Indianapolis Boulevard and Ridge Road.
LANSING | A benefit will take place from 6 to 11 p.m. Oct. 26 at the Knights of Columbus hall, 178th Street and Lorenz Avenue, to help a lifelong Lansing resident obtain a lung transplant.
Andy Heck, 20, straightens up his room in Leroy. After successfully battling leukemia and a lung disease, the recent Crown Point High School graduate plans to attend Ivy Tech Community College in the fall and eventually law school at Valparaiso University.
Andy Heck, of Leroy, overcame a struggle with leukemia when he was young and a lung disease that forced him to undergo a lung transplant in 2007. He graduated this June from Crown Point High School.
Follow The Times
Jack & Vernon's Septic Service is here for all your septic…
As an industry leader in commercial and residential plumbing, …
The Hammond Indiana Dental Office You Can Bring The Whole Family To. Participating with MetLife, Delta, and Guardian Networks.
Over 25 years of experience. Accepting NEW Patients. 219-931-3…
For nearly 60 years, Feikema Plumbing & Sanitation has bee…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 3 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 4 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should the county surveyor be elected or appointed?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm