HOBART | Silverstone Crossing, a long-stagnant commercial development, is slated for a future auction sale, a lawyer for one of the property owners said.
CROWN POINT | The Lake County Redevelopment Commission voted Wednesday to approve $69,500 in payments to consultants promoting Silverstone Crossing, a proposed retail-office complex that could include a luxury hotel, convention center, water park and dome in Hobart.
Follow The Times
Is your sink leaking? Call Access A Plumber 24/7
Let’s get back to having a healthy body and a new you!
(219) 787-8600 www.lakeshoremotors.com
All Aspects - Heating and Cooling not only offers free estimat…
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm