Members of the Van Senus family have sold auto parts stores in Hammond and Highland to a Michigan-based company that owns and operates stores and distribution centers, according to a news release.
Highland-based grocery store chain Strack & Van Til plans to buy seven WiseWay and PayLow locations from WiseWay Supermarkets, according to a joint news release the companies issued Tuesday.
Horizon Bancorp said Friday it would acquire central Indiana community bank holding company Heartland Bancshares Inc.
Follow The Times
Visit our website at: www.bednarauctions.com
Mattresses Plus Featuring Sunrise Fireworks has proudly served…
$7 off full service oil change OR Select Flush Services: Including Trans, Coolant, Oil System Clnr, Power Steering.
Exp 6/29/13. 219-922-1288
Call 322-2700 or 769-1976 for more details. www.albertsjewelers.com
Visit FranciscanAlliance.org/Omni for more details.
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am