Trains, Trains and more trains! The Crown Point Parks and Recreation Department is teaming up with the Lionel Modular Train Club to bring a “Trains in the City” display to the Hub City this weekend.
Everyone's vision changes as they age, but some changes could indicate a more serious problem. Age-related macular degeneration and glaucoma are two of the most common eye diseases in older Americans.
Charlotte Moorehead had no idea she even had a problem until she went for a routine eye checkup.
The Crown Point Mayor's Office of Special Events is looking for volunteers to help with this year's St. Patrick's Day Celebration on March 17.
Follow The Times
Contact dealer for details. (219) 874-4293 BosakHondaMC.com
or go to www.meyersgriffith.com
Make sure everything is properly working before you invite you…
Half off initiation fee PLUS summer free. 60 days for $60, Lifestyle I and II only. Student memberships are available.
Robert Balash Trucking & Excavating
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am