- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
Majestic Star Ii
Arctic winter weather continue to chill the gambling business in Northwest Indiana, with overall revenues at the five gaming boats falling 12.1 percent last month, according to the February revenue report from the Indiana Gaming Commission.
The outlook for Northwest Indiana couldn’t have been brighter in 1996 when the first of four casino boats opened at Buffington Harbor in Gary.
The Lake County Property Tax Assessment Board of Appeals denied Majestic Star Casino's request to reduce the tax liability of its equipment and furnishings.
Follow The Times
Living Well. Living Wise. That's Senior Living.. click here for more details on Harstfield Village!!
Call us today for a personal tour & complimentary lunch!
with the warmth and dignity of the human spirit.
$25 Initiation Fee with a 90 day results guarantee For Lifesty…
No matter what the daily schedule is, everyone deserves a Break from their busy lifestyle! Stop into House of Bianco Today!
Let us take care of the special someone for a few hours.
Established in 1997, Forest Ridge Family Dentistry is a genera…
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?