Through years of practice as a general surgeon — much of it caring for women who have been diagnosed with breast cancer — it is clear that there are some general misconceptions about the disease. Who’s at risk? Who should get routine mammograms? I can understand the confusion.
Sadly, hundreds of thousands of young women ignore a ticking time bomb called triple negative breast cancer, and they don't even know it.
Life has its inevitable ups and downs, and the challenges we experience might not always seem fair. But there's no need let your happiness depend upon life's uncontrollable circumstances.
Follow The Times
We are Schererville's Same Day Crown Experts
Good Guys Collision is a complete auto-body shop, specializing…
Winey Insurance is an independent insurance agency established…
As the Snow Begins to Fall, Justin's Tree Service is here to Help with Chesterton's Snow Removal Needs!
Keep Your Business Parking Lot or Entry Ways clean and Safe! C…
- 1 Three dead, five wounded in separate Gary shootings
- 2 St. John police search for multiple suspects in alleged home invasion
- 3 E.C. man killed, girlfriend wounded in shooting
- 4 Baseball community loses young 'leader' in Ryan Yates
- 5 Valpo store robbed twice in 10 days; police release surveillance photo
In Today's Paper
Have you conducted business with the government via a website?