Every year fashion offers up the good, the bad and the ugly. But what the industry is really built on, and consumers respond to, is buzz.
To those of us not attending the highly touted, uber-produced fashion shows in New York, Paris, London or Milan, the concept of a designated Fashion Week feels remote. It is easy to wonder: Do the current designs by Balenciaga or Valentino or Calvin Klein have anything to do with our everyda…
Style is not fashion, as the late legendary fashion editor Diana Vreeland used to proclaim; fashion comes and goes, but style goes on forever. Much like Vreeland herself.
At 8 p.m. Friday, August 12, more than 35 models will sweep off the pages of fashion magazines and onto the runway of the Chicago Theatre. It'll be lights, camera, strut, as Macy's Passport presents Glamorama.
Follow The Times
Mattresses Plus Featuring Sunrise Fireworks has proudly served…
See our website, www.steinerhomesltd.com for more details. (21…
Visit our website at: www.bednarauctions.com
Stop in and visit Lightning Fireworks today!
Visit FranciscanAlliance.org/Omni for more details.
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am