CHICAGO | Practice was long over when Joel Quenneville was stopped by two young boys waiting to get on the ice. They asked if he would sign their sticks, and the former NHL defenseman happily obliged.
CHICAGO | Increased confidence, team camaraderie and the pure joy of winning have sprouted out of the Blackhawks’ record-breaking 24-3-3 start.
CHICAGO | Marian Hossa scored 1:44 into overtime and the Blackhawks beat the Edmonton Oilers 3-2 on Monday night to stretch their NHL-record opening points streak to 19 games.
DALLAS | The Blackhawks are getting strong play from their best players — and that's a big reason they are 4-0.
Follow The Times
Our expertise can definitely help you. 219-932-5818
Call for details. Not valid with any other offer. 219-931-323…
You pay what you believe you can afford You pay what you beli…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am