Marion County Election Board
Early voting in Indiana begins less than a week from today, but the real issues in the U.S. Senate race have been hidden behind the goofy accusations leveled against the two Republican candidates.
INDIANAPOLIS | U.S. Sen. Dick Lugar, R-Ind., and his wife, will be allowed to cast ballots in the May 8 Republican primary election after agreeing Friday to re-register to vote using their Marion County farm.
In the television age of Indiana politics, no incumbent U.S. senator has ever faced a credible challenge in a primary. Thus, Indiana Treasurer Richard Mourdock's challenge to U.S. Sen. Dick Lugar in the May 8 GOP primary is breaking new ground.
INDIANAPOLIS | U.S. Sen Dick Lugar, R-Ind., has asked a judge to overturn a Marion County Election Board ruling that Lugar and his wife are not Indiana residents and thus are ineligible to vote in the state.
U.S. Sen. Dick Lugar, R-Ind., has asked the Marion Circuit Court to restore his right to vote after the Marion County Election Board ruled last week Lugar and his wife are not Indiana residents after living in Virginia for the past 35 years.
INDIANAPOLIS | U.S. Sen. Dick Lugar will be on Indiana's Republican primary ballot May 8, but the five-term senator may not be able to vote for himself.
Follow The Times
We offer 24-hour emergency roofing services to Crown Point, an…
Call us today and we’ll fix the leak in your home!
Access A Plumber 24/7 can assist you in your spring cleaning.
Every Sunday, the buffet table holds delicious breakfast and lunch dishes for our all-you-can-eat brunch.
Held every Sunday, with seating between 11:00am and 2:00p…
Must be a valid, current offer. Please present coupon at …
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am