Marion Superior Court
INDIANAPOLIS | Indiana's school voucher program, which has used state tax dollars to pay private school tuition for more than 13,000 elementary and high school students over the past two years, will be scrutinized Wednesday by the Indiana Supreme Court.
It is an embarrassment that EdisonLearning has had to resort to legal action to force Gary school officials to do what they should have been doing all along — cooperate with the company at Roosevelt College and Career Academy for the sake of the children there.
Marion Superior Court Judge David Dreyer's ruling in the welfare privatization case isn't the final word, but it's one for the textbooks.
The Indiana Association of Beverage Retailers is continuing its push to change how one state agency is interpreting rules for issuing permits to sell alcohol.
Follow The Times
$20.00 Coupon for any service. Call today!
Spring will be here before you know it. Be ready to ride when …
Let us keep you safe. (888) 430-7119 www.frankiesauto…
Call Timeless Images Photography today at 219-934-9028 -- we …
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 3 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 4 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should the county surveyor be elected or appointed?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm