A diorama entered in the 2012 "Peeps Show" contest at VU's Chapel of the Resurrection depicts Moses in Peeps chick form, staff in hand, parting the Red Sea ready to swallow Pharoh's army of chariots and soldiers, represented by marshmallow bunnies.
New for Valentine's Day, Chocolate Flavored Mousse Teddy Bears are the latest, tasty addition, and just in time for today's romance. They are 99 cents in stores or visit marshmallowpeeps.com or peepsandcompany.com.
After a long day on the slopes, nothing quite eases the aches and pains like a good drink.
Peeps Chocolate Flavored Mousse Cats, the creation of Just Born Inc., are new for Halloween 2012.
Phil Potempa's daily entertainment news column.
The bright and inviting PEEPSTER Chick Car will visit Chicago April 2-4 sharing candy and smiles for fans.
Follow The Times
You pay what you believe you can afford You pay what you beli…
Not valid with any other offer or promotion
When your pool is complete, we will teach you how to run all y…
Russell's Tree Care seeks to raise the standard for customer e…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am