If you have never volunteered to work on a project, I would encourage you to read on!
In response to a recent letter to the editor, I am eager to set the record straight. I respect her opinion and her right to express it. However, I would like to refer to her criticisms to aid her and the public to understand the position of the beautiful, historic Court House on the square.
Martha Wheeler is president of the Lake Court House Foundation Inc.
The Arts & Crafts Festival at the courthouse square in Crown Point generated an interesting observation.
CROWN POINT | The bell tower atop the 130-year-old Lake County Courthouse stands high above any nearby building, visible from miles away.
Follow The Times
See our April Circular for all of our specials: http://acehard…
Currently in stock and ready to be sold: •1979 Harley FLH •198…
Call now and SAVE $60.00 on an 8 pack of Boot Camp Workouts. …
Pools 'n' Spas 'n' Stuff, Inc. Has The Experience You Want!
customers 62 and over receive 10% off their total purchase! (E…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 4 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
- 5 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm