Martin Luther King Drive Bridge
GARY | The Martin Luther King Drive Bridge over the Borman Expressway opened to motorists Monday afternoon, Indiana Department of Transportation representatives said Tuesday morning.
The new Martin Luther King Drive Bridge will reopen Friday, 17 months after the previous span was closed just six years after it was built.
GARY | The Borman Expressway at the Martin Luther King Jr. Drive Bridge will be closed in 20- to 30-minute intervals between Interstate 65 and Broadway today through Thursday.
GARY | Borman Expressway lane closures for demolition work on the Martin Luther King Bridge will resume tonight after weather forced postponement.
The Martin Luther King Drive Bridge over the Borman Expressway in Gary was designed to last 75 years. It was open for less than six, with work to demolish the bridge set to start Monday night.
GARY | Demolition work on a bridge will force some lane restrictions along a stretch of Interstate 80/94 in Gary beginning next week, the Indiana Department of Transportation said.
Have you ever seen a project (i.e., Cline Avenue) with more back flips, turns, somersaults and reversals than the porpoise Flipper ever imagined when he entertained his guests at Sea World?
Follow The Times
We are always accepting new clients and patients, and our doctor visits are always walk-in (no appointment necessary).
Paper Product Sale! Packs of notepads for $6.99! Get a case of paper for ONLY $24.95 with your office supply order of $100 or more!
For details call or visit us online! 800-837-1400 / www.…
No one wants dandelions, weeds or any type of pest taking over…
Stop by and check out our in store specials 20-40% off for a limited time on stunning fashion jewelry!
Time to plan the best PARTY in Northwest Indiana and Chicago!
- 1 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 2 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
- 3 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 4 Substance in Lake Michigan draws rangers, fire department to lakeshore
- 5 Lowell man critically injured in crash
Should Indiana conduct a study of library operations?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am