Newly minted college alumni have happily graduated from their textbooks and cares about rising student loan interest rates.
CROWN POINT | A Lake County police official is challenging Sheriff John Buncich's authority to banish two veteran police officers from active duty but keep them on the public payroll.
CROWN POINT | A lawyer for former Lake County Police Chief Marco Kuyachich is threatening to sue the county to clear his name in the wake of a reported federal investigation of the Sheriff's Department.
HAMMOND | Two former Hoosier police officers have been indicted on federal drug charges for allegedly trafficking drugs in Northwest Indiana.
HAMMOND | A contractor accused of breaking federal water protection laws said it committed no crimes and was following the government's requirements.
HAMMOND | A federal judge threw out part of a lawsuit Monday regarding a Merrillville-based gang leader killed in 2007 by a federal agent.
Follow The Times
Learn about less invasive options. http://www.comhs.org/all_cl…
Premium Title Group offers real estate, loan closings and titl…
Includes: Dental Exam, Bitewing X-ray, Check-up X-ray, Oral Ca…
At Hoosier Chiropractor, our philosophy is simple, you only pa…
Not valid with any other offer or promotion
- 1 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 2 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
- 3 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 4 Substance in Lake Michigan draws rangers, fire department to lakeshore
- 5 Lowell man critically injured in crash
Should Indiana conduct a study of library operations?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am