Alternative treatments can have a place for treating heart disease.
Tired, hurting, stressed, worn out, scared for themselves and loved ones.
VALPARAISO | During her years as a personal injury paralegal, Hands of Health owner Penny Pysh found many of her conversations were centered on pain.
People who relax with a massage applaud the soothing and therapeutic effects it has on weary or strained muscles. Now scientists know why.
MARKHAM | A 42-year-old Highland woman allegedly was operating a house of prostitution inside a Lansing massage parlor.
INDIANAPOLIS | Massage therapists are one step closer toward having to be licensed by the state to offer massage services.
Michigan City | Lubeznik Center for the Arts will continue its after-hours series in January with the focus on starting the new year renewed and refreshed.
Follow The Times
Learn about less invasive options. http://www.comhs.org/all_cl…
Visit our website at: www.bednarauctions.com
Is your sink leaking? Call Access A Plumber 24/7
Auto loan rates as low as 1.5%! Save big at the Best Place to Bank. Visit Midwest Family Federal Credit Union to apply for your new or used vehicle loan today!
Update your floors and technology by choosing us! Now offering free IPod Shuffle, IPod Nano, or IPad Mini with a qualifying flooring purchase.
Call for details. 219-864-7100. flooringunlimited.net
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 3 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am