Porter County law enforcement officials and Amanda Bach's family spoke with the media following Tuesday's conviction of Dustin McCowan in Bach's murder.
Attorneys and the family of Amanda Bach responded to the guilty verdict handed down to Dustin McCowan in the her murder.
Follow The Times
Click here to see many of our high quality examples http://www…
Call Stevenson & Fairchild OMS at (219) 462-9599 Valparais…
Remodeling your bathroom is one of the best ways to improve yo…
Winey Insurance is an independent insurance agency established…
Our Services Include:
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm