It's no secret I'm a big fan of the future, in the sense that I hope we all have one. Keep those Mayans cranking out the calendars, please.
After penning a week's worth of informative articles in observance of National Drinking Water Week, the poetry Muse pummeled with her lyre and forced me to write a tribute I call "Owed to Drinking Water." Don't blame me. Sue the Muse.
Follow The Times
Bookeeping experts are waiting for your call. 219-845-5400.
Cover the cost of the tree removal and we will do $100 worth o…
We have been proudly serving Porter County Indiana with plumbi…
The Best Kept Secret in Snow and Ice Management is Out!
- 1 Three dead, five wounded in separate Gary shootings
- 2 E.C. man killed, girlfriend wounded in shooting
- 3 St. John police search for multiple suspects in alleged home invasion
- 4 Baseball community loses young 'leader' in Ryan Yates
- 5 Valpo store robbed twice in 10 days; police release surveillance photo
In Today's Paper
Have you conducted business with the government via a website?