Mayor Keith Soderquist
Quinton Bolton, of Lake Station, talks about waking up without water.
Lake Station worker Jerry Cafin works near a 6-inch water main that broke early Thursday morning near Randolph in the 3400 block of 20th Place.
LAKE STATION | The water problems in Lake Station surfaced for Quinton Bolton first thing Thursday morning after he got out of bed.
Lake Station water technician Harry Heath uses a metal detector Thursday morning on 21st place at Randolph to locate a water shut off valve as he and other city works try to isolate a break that occurred one block north affecting water flow to residences throughout the city.
Lake Station employee Jerry Cafin works near a 6 inch water main that broke early Thursday morning near Randolph in the 3400 block of 20th place.
LAKE STATION | City Judge Chris Anderson had his supervisory rights and court budget temporarily returned to him following a court order issued Thursday.
Follow The Times
customers 62 and over receive 10% off their total purchase! (E…
Visit our website at: www.bednarauctions.com
At Hoosier Chiropractor, our philosophy is simple, you only pa…
Stop in to our showroom today and save 30%-50%-70% Off during …
- 1 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 2 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 3 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
- 4 Substance in Lake Michigan draws rangers, fire department to lakeshore
- 5 Lowell man critically injured in crash
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am