On the heels of the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting, many ideas have been proposed to stop the violence. In regard to firearms, some groups want to ban and confiscate all guns while others want to legally arm all residents, and in particular, school administrators and teachers.
The killings at a Connecticut elementary school left parents struggling to figure out what to tell their children.
CHICAGO | A headline reading "City council meeting results in gay teen suicide," blazed across the front page of a Seattle publication last month, announcing the death of another youth allegedly abused to the point of taking his own life.
Follow The Times
Call Jelly Bean the Clown to bring the fun, games, and smiles to your next event in Northwest Indiana
Jelly Bean the Clown has been clowning since 1977 and has an e…
When a fire occurs, damages are bound to follow. Let us make t…
Established in 1997, Forest Ridge Family Dentistry is a genera…
Motorcraft brakes installed $49.95 after all rebates on most cars and trucks, front or rear axel, excludes machining rotors or drums.
See advisor for details, cannot be combined with any other spe…
Davis Concrete Correctors is a locally owned and family operat…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm