INDIANAPOLIS | School corporations can each seek up to $50,000 in matching state funds to hire local police as school resource officers under a new law signed Tuesday by Republican Gov. Mike Pence.
INDIANAPOLIS | Barring an epiphany by Republican leaders at the Statehouse, Indiana appears likely to become one of just a few states nationwide refusing to expand its Medicaid program under the Affordable Care Act.
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. | An Arkansas judge says Johnson & Johnson must pay $181 million in fees to attorneys who successfully argued the pharmaceutical company committed Medicaid fraud in the marketing of its antipsychotic drug Risperdal.
HAMMOND | An Illinois woman who accused the CEO of a Northwest Indiana health care organization of sexual harassment, Medicare fraud and retaliation wants more time to depose the doctor, claiming he stalled and strategically delayed questioning in December, according to court filings made th…
Follow The Times
We have many styles to choose from.
Watch your weight come off fast and easy with this Master Weig…
Custom home builder with the ability to build any floor plan in our collection to your lifestyle or work with a plan you might already have and love.
219-405-8018 / www.crusaderhomes.com
The daily fee at Secret's Loving Care is $65. This covers a mo…
For all your sump pump and sewer service needs, contact
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm