When it comes to heart care, specialized doctors evaluate and treat people who have heart disease, which is often also called cardiovascular disease.
Angina isn't a disease; it's a symptom of an underlying heart problem, and physicians say if left untreated, it can turn into a fatal problem.
PORTAGE | A donation from a local industry and a change in emergency medical protocol may give residents who've suffered a heart attack a better chance at survival.
Recently while on vacation, I was involved with two individuals suffering medical emergencies. Fortunately, both of these strangers ended up being fine. Afterward, the conversation revolved around the benefits and hesitations that people share when providing care. In particular, the discussi…
Do you know the No. 1 killer of Hoosiers under age 45? It is injury, more specifically trauma.
Follow The Times
No matter where you are coming from we can accommodate your pet!
Exp. 6/30/13. 219-738-2323
Lawn Doctor’s Maintainer Care is designed to protect trees (le…
Mattresses Plus Featuring Sunrise Fireworks has proudly served…
Our mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday lif…
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 3 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am