- 1 This bites: Emerging breed of mosquito is more aggressive
- 2 2 injured in crash on U.S. 6 in Jackson Township
- 3 Task force releases details in fatal shooting of M'ville officer
- 4 Tri-Creek, Crown Point, Merrillville schools close Monday to accommodate funeral traffic
- 5 Gaucho's Brazilian Steakhouse to return
Millions of working Americans are still without health insurance, and many more worry about whether they'll be able to afford their existing coverage due to rising health costs.
If the U.S. Supreme Court rules that we cannot be compelled to purchase medical insurance if we do not want to, does that mean we cannot be compelled to carry auto insurance?
Hobart City Councilman David Vinzant has a healthy respect for the Merrillville Town Council's elimination of medical insurance for its members.
Follow The Times
Go With a Roofing Contractor with the Experience to Do the Job Right the First Time. Call K's Construction & Roofing 219-405-5146. No Downpayment Required.
Call K's Construction for you roofing, siding and remodeling needs
Visit us today!
We offer a large selection of accessories to show your style w…
Anyone can order an instrument online - you can shop with the experts! Stop into Puzon's Musical Instruments today!
Puzon's Musical Instruments has a simple goal, to offer qualit…
Call your certified chimney inspectors for all of your fireplace, chimney, masonry, and waterproofing needs! Judd & Son Chimney Service 219-365-0099
Judd & Son Chimney Service, Inc. is a locally owned compan…
Should Camp Summit remain open?