SPRINGFIELD, Ill. | Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn must decide if he will sign a measure allowing the use of marijuana for medical purposes after the state Senate approved legislation on Friday.
SPRINGFIELD, Ill. | An Illinois Senate committee has approved a proposal that would allow the use of marijuana for medical purposes.
Though recreational marijuana is now legal in two states, Illinois isn't likely to see such a law any time soon, according to state lawmakers.
FORT WAYNE | With a new poll showing his lead in the race for Indiana governor diminishing, Republican Mike Pence strayed from his well-rehearsed script Thursday and finally engaged Democrat John Gregg during their final debate.
INDIANAPOLIS | State Sen. Karen Tallian, D-Ogden Dunes, knows sometimes the best way to win support for a change in the law is to give people time to get used to the idea.
Joe Schwartz is a 90-year-old great-grandfather of three who enjoys a few puffs of pot each night before he crawls into bed in the Southern California retirement community he calls home. The World War II veteran smokes the drug to alleviate debilitating nausea.
SAN FRANCISCO | California has a long history of defying conventional wisdom on the issue of marijuana, including its embrace of the drug in the 1960s and its landmark medical pot law 14 years ago. So it may not be all that surprising that a November ballot measure to legalize the drug has c…
Follow The Times
We are your Weber Grill headquarters! FREE assembly & FREE delivery on all gas Weber Grills $299.99 & up!
We are not a real estate agency. We are a multi-service compa…
Let us take care of the special someone for a few hours.
If you mention this ad, you'll receive 20% off!
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm