HOBART | A 41-year-old Hobart man altered the number of refills while filling a prescription for his girlfriend, police said.
HOBART | Police said a pharmacist was stealing medication from prescription orders while working at CVS/pharmacy.
HOBART | Four men impersonated doctors to obtain fraudulent prescriptions, police said.
Walgreen Co. said Monday it plans to buy the prescription files and inventory from 33 Kmart pharmacies in 16 states.
PORTAGE | A prescription drug drop-off box has been installed in the lobby of the Portage Police Department.
HOBART| A 39-year-old Valparaiso woman was charged in connection with fraudulently calling in her own pain medications, police said.
Follow The Times
We offer a wide variety of wedding albums and a vast array of …
Call today or visit one of our three locations for details.
Brown Tire of Portage Inc has been supplying quality Goodyear …
Hair Ego’s International Creative Director Now Doing FREE Consultations for Makeovers with Appointment
Hair Ego is now taking appointments for a free makeover consul…
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 4 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
- 5 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm