SOUTH HOLLAND | About 80 percent of the cost of constructing a new allied health facility at South Suburban College to train future health care professionals will be paid for by a state government capital construction program, Gov. Pat Quinn said Thursday.
Follow The Times
Overworked just keeping up with daily house maintenance?
Call today for an estimate.
Call today to learn more.
Call 322-2700 or 769-1976 for more details. www.albertsjewelers.com
Now thru Monday May 20th! 219-465-0545 www.indiana-furniture.com
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm