The daughter of a Hammond megachurch's founder has issued a public apology for keeping silent about "the many nefarious actions" of her father and other church leaders.
HAMMOND | The sentencing for disgraced former Hammond megachurch Pastor Jack Schaap should proceed as scheduled later this month despite requested delays by federal prosecutors, Schaap's defense attorney argues.
Follow The Times
- 1 Man loses job, goes to jail after Facebook comments targeting police
- 2 Four teens charged in killing at River Oaks Mall
- 3 Officials seek help ID'ing woman killed by semi on U.S. 30
- 4 Munster man expected to serve 11 years under OWI plea agreement
- 5 Trees, utility poles downed as storm slams region
Check out our markdowns here
Enter for your chance to win a $5,000 dream vacation here!
Over 20 Years Of Experience
Click here to visit our website!
Should the Indiana attorney general's office compel all Lake County municipalities to merge E-911 dispatch services?