MUNSTER | The Central Laboratory at Community Healthcare System wants to grow more than microbiology cultures.
MUNSTER | The patient who was being treated for Middle East Respiratory Syndrome at The Community Hospital was released Friday, health officials said.
Community Hospital in Munster has been praised by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for its response to the patient diagnosed last week with Middle East Respiratory Syndrome. The hospital deserves the region's praise as well.
MUNSTER | Discharge plans are underway for the man being treated at Community Hospital with the country's first case of Middle Eastern respiratory syndrome.
Local, state and federal health officials and Gov. Mike Pence talked with the media regarding the first known case of MERS in the U.S., diagnosed and treated at Munster's Community Hospital.
Don Fesko, CEO of Community Hospital, discusses the first known case of MERS in the the U.S., which his hospital diagnosed and treated.
MUNSTER | Health officials said Monday a man with a deadly Middle Eastern virus recovering at Community Hospital could be released soon. No new cases have been identified.
MUNSTER | The first U.S. case of a deadly virus that originated in the Middle East has been confirmed in Northwest Indiana.
Follow The Times
Reduce the risk of fire in your home with a chimney cleaning from Judd & Son Chimney Service! 219-365-0099
Avoid the risk of fire this season by having your chimney clea…
Schererville Family Dentistry
Visit our website to see all our fall memberships!
Do you think the Lake County Solid Waste Management District should pay its new director less than its former director?