In 1923, in Hammond, more than 5,000 regalia-clad Klansmen marched downtown, with an additional 300 to 400 in regular clothing. “Spectators lined the streets in support.” Four crosses were burned in the area, and Rabbi Max Bretton spoke of a burning on the grounds of Temple Beth-El.
Methodist Hospitals were recognized as Health Care Organization of the Month in January, 2013 by the Studer Group, for the hospitals' accomplishments and improvements in patient experience.
Methodist Hospitals celebrated their expansion of their Methodist Physician Group into St. John Indiana by celebrating a ribbon cutting and grand opening.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
$250 off Sewer Line or Water Main Repair over $ 2000! mention offer nwirepair call St. John's Plumbing 219-365-2095
Call today and mention offer nwirepair. St. John’s Plumbing is…
Suffering from sinus pain? Learn about non-invasive treatment options with ENT Ryan Cmerjek, MD on April 29.
We provide discounts for seniors and also offer free estimates…
If you are facing difficulty meeting your personal obligations…
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?