Phil Potempa's daily entertainment news column.
VALPARAISO | With the closing of one block of Lafayette Street for much of the summer and then permanently once Central Park Plaza expands, the city is looking for new options for turning south.
Follow The Times
- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
Beat the heat this summer with your own private swimming pool! Visit Porter Pool & Spa Supply today! 219-801-7110
There's nothing worse than a crowded public pool when all you …
Buying a home is one of the most important things you'll ever do. Why not do it with someone you trust? Contact Randy at American Classic Realtors today! - (219) 838-2000
If you are searching for a Munster real estate expert to help …
We are Schererville's Same Day Crown experts
When it comes to making women and their health concerns a top …
Enhance the functionality and improve the value of your home with Remodels by Transitions Restoration!
Smart remodeling will protect your greatest investment–- your …
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?