ST. JOHN | The proposed Bramblewood subdivision tot lot park is now history.
With yet another collapsed land deal, a fresh set of delays on financing decisions and a contract in limbo, some Lake County solid waste officials wonder if they are hearing the end of trash-to-ethanol.
ST. JOHN | Despite the announced closing of the Kmart along U.S. 41 in late December, St. John officials point to other encouraging economic news for this year.
ST. JOHN | With less than two weeks until the deadline, three St. John Town Council incumbents have filed for candidacy in the primary election.
Follow The Times
Call today for details! 219-763-4247
“That’s Italia” Wine Dinner June 25th 6:30pm. 5 course menu each paired w/ a different wine $65 per person plus tax & gratuity.
Reservations Required. 219-322-6800 Ciaobellaonline.com
Call 219 934 0750 for Details.
Call 322-2700 or 769-1976 for more details. www.albertsjewelers.com
Stop in and visit Lightning Fireworks today!
- 1 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 2 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
- 3 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 4 Substance in Lake Michigan draws rangers, fire department to lakeshore
- 5 Lowell man critically injured in crash
Should Indiana conduct a study of library operations?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am