UNION TOWNSHIP | A 48-year-old Union Township man was in stable condition Thursday at Porter Regional Hospital and faces drunken driving charges after police said he fled from them a day earlier on U.S. 30 and crashed his motorcycle.
Follow The Times
Why Make 2 Trips to the Dentist to Get a Crown Put On? Call Dr. Jeffrey Bona & Get Your Permanent Crown Placed Same Day. Call 219-322-7670 to Schedule Your Appoinment
We are Schererville's Same Day Crown Experts
Call Pustai Heating and Cooling today at 219-924-5112. In an e…
We Are Not Finished Until You Are Satisfied. Call K's Construction & Roofing Today To Schedule Your Free Estimate
Call K's Construction for you roofing, siding and remodeling needs.
Better Home Service has been proudly serving Porter County Ind…
- 1 Three dead, five wounded in separate Gary shootings
- 2 E.C. man killed, girlfriend wounded in shooting
- 3 St. John police search for multiple suspects in alleged home invasion
- 4 Baseball community loses young 'leader' in Ryan Yates
- 5 Valpo store robbed twice in 10 days; police release surveillance photo
In Today's Paper
Have you conducted business with the government via a website?