SCHERERVILLE | A 25-year-old local activist is the new chairman of the Indiana Federation of Young Republicans.
Michael Neal is chairman of the Lake County Young Republicans and a member of the Lake County Republican Party Executive Committee.
While the proposed local option income tax for Lake County would affect all working residents, it's young people who should be the most upset over this issue.
SCHERERVILLE | A 25-year-old activist announced Monday he is running for the chairmanship of the Indiana Federation of Young Republicans.
CROWN POINT | A political conservative blog has named Michael Neal, chairman of the Lake County Young Republicans, as one of the state's top political activists who is younger than 25.
State Republican Party officials have refused a petition to remove Lake County GOP Chairwoman Kim Krull.
CROWN POINT | State Republican Party officials heard testimony and evidence related to allegations the Lake County party's database was used to miscast two party candidates as Democrats in the recent primary election.
CROWN POINT | Prospects appear bright for Lake County Republicans this spring. And political infighting in a once-moribund local party shows many active hopefuls are trying to garner power and influence for the first time in decades.
CROWN POINT | The state Republican organization is investigating whether someone within the Lake County GOP leadership mislabeled two Republican candidates as Democrats.
CROWN POINT | Two Lake County Republican candidates claim someone has broken into an influential GOP database and stolen their political identities.
Follow The Times
See dealer for details. (888)360-8519 www.griegermotor…
We use top quality siding materials that will beautify and pro…
Premium Title Group offers real estate, loan closings and titl…
Need to settle an ESTATE? Call Bednar Auction Service for rea…
or go to www.meyersgriffith.com
- 1 Roof blows off LOFS house, vehicles overturn during storm
- 2 Residents, officials surveying damage in wake of Wednesday night storms
- 3 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 4 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 5 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
Should Lake County have continued to pursue the trash-to-ethanol proposal?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am