- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Michael S. Lapointe
Currently, some researchers are hypothesizing that our lifestyles of saturated fats, too many sweets and overlarge portions of food may be one of the reasons why we’re seeing an explosion of Alzheimer's.
Follow The Times
Water Heater Leaking? $50.00 off water heater installation - mention nwiinstallation call St. John Plumbing 219-365-2095
Call now 219-365-2095 and mention offer nwiinstallation.
The Threat of Damage from Neglecting your Trees is not worth the risk ~ Don't Wait until It's Too Late!
Don’t wait until it’s too late, call Justin’s Tree Service for…
2014 SEASON SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE ON SALE NOW! (from $150 - $160 and save you up to 33% off single ticket prices!)
call 219-836-3255. www.theatreatthecenter.com
Details to be announced soon!
If you are facing difficulty meeting your personal obligations…
Should school boards restrict public comment at meetings?