Michael S. Lapointe
Currently, some researchers are hypothesizing that our lifestyles of saturated fats, too many sweets and overlarge portions of food may be one of the reasons why we’re seeing an explosion of Alzheimer's.
Follow The Times
Body Sculpting Fall Workout Special: Save $37.50 On a 3-Pack of Personal Training Workouts. Try Us Out. Call 219-924-4414 Today!!
No More Excuses. Its Time To Start Working on a New You.
Visit our website at: www.bednarauctions.com
Time to take control of your life!
Cover the cost of the tree removal and we will do $100 worth o…
Jelly Bean and Clowns Etc. is Your Local Source for Personalized Parties with Balloon Animal Sculptures, Face Painting & Comedy Magic in Northwest Indiana!
Our parties and special events feature: Clowns, Puppets, Story…
- 1 Three dead, five wounded in separate Gary shootings
- 2 St. John police search for multiple suspects in alleged home invasion
- 3 E.C. man killed, girlfriend wounded in shooting
- 4 Baseball community loses young 'leader' in Ryan Yates
- 5 Valpo store robbed twice in 10 days; police release surveillance photo
In Today's Paper
Have you conducted business with the government via a website?