Showing: 1-20 of 2

Micheal Nichols

EDITORIAL: Indiana should require use of CO detectors

Four deaths in Merrillville Oct. 12, apparently from carbon monoxide poisoning, brought tears to the eyes of even people who didn't know the family.

October 25, 2013 12:00 am

Cops: Merrillville family dies from carbon monoxide poisoning

MERRILLVILLE | A family of four was found dead Wednesday from carbon monoxide poisoning at a rental house at 825 W. 70th Avenue, police said.

October 16, 2013 11:45 pm
activate-button-3
Follow The Times

Featured Businesses

Poll

Loading…

Should new garbage trucks burn compressed natural gas instead of diesel?

View Results