Four deaths in Merrillville Oct. 12, apparently from carbon monoxide poisoning, brought tears to the eyes of even people who didn't know the family.
MERRILLVILLE | A family of four was found dead Wednesday from carbon monoxide poisoning at a rental house at 825 W. 70th Avenue, police said.
Follow The Times
Jelly Bean the Clown has been clowning since 1977 and has an e…
The Hammond Indiana Dental Office You Can Bring The Whole Family To! Over 25 years of experience. Accepting NEW Patients.
Participating with MetLife, Delta, and Guardian Networks. Cal…
Visit our website here!
Bully-Proof your child by attending our Anti-Bully Seminar on October 18th from 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM. Contact Northwest Indiana Martial Arts Academy for more information, (219) 595-7365
We have been working with kids for several years, so we unders…
Toyota Of Merrillville
Should the Indiana attorney general's office compel all Lake County municipalities to merge E-911 dispatch services?