Region residents might see the people who make Ford Explorers and Tauruses in the next pew at church, a few barstools over, or out shoveling their driveways.
MERRILLVILLE | Going from Saturn to Infiniti might sound like the plot of a science fiction potboiler, but it's what happened when a new dealer took over an old dealership on a busy Merrillville highway.
Local auto manufacturers and parts suppliers took shorter breaks this summer, so that production could keep pace with revved up sales.
Lear Corp. has been running around the clock to keep up with the red-hot sales of the Ford Explorer sports utility vehicle, and is accelerating its production.
CHICAGO | With fewer nameplates to compete with at Ford Motor Co., company officials hope a revamped Lincoln product line can boost languishing vehicle sales for that brand.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
We offer loans on your Jewelry with no credit checks, no bank…
The Threat of Damage from Neglecting your Trees is not worth the risk ~ Don't Wait until It's Too Late!
Don’t wait until it’s too late, call Justin’s Tree Service for…
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?