HOBART | A Dyer contractor returned to Hobart this past week to restore a collapsed retaining wall after homeowners filed a complaint.
Mike Bultema, of Courtyard Services Inc., installed this new drain tile in a retaining wall at Dora and Jim Reynolds' home in Hobart.
Mike Bultema, of Courtyard Services Inc., completes work on a retaining wall at Dora and Jim Reynolds' home in Hobart. Bultema fixed the collapsed wall after the Hobart Contractor's Licensing Board last month ruled he faced up to $4,000 in fines.
HOBART | A Cedar Lake contractor faces $4,000 in fines unless he corrects mistakes made while constructing a homeowner's retaining wall.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
If you are facing difficulty meeting your personal obligations…
The path to a beautiful, green lawn starts with a call to the Lawn Doctor of West Lake County. Call 219-364-6300 Now.
Call today or visit our website for more information & to …
Heating your pool is a wise investment as it increases its val…
Should school boards restrict public comment at meetings?