VALPARAISO | A request to add a traffic signal at Silhavy Road and Chicago Street will be one of the issues the city looks at as part of the improvements to Silhavy between LaPorte Avenue and Evans Avenue.
VALPARAISO | The city is seeking a $319,500 federal grant to make improvements to the section of Ransom Road known as roller coaster road.
VALPARAISO | Don't look for golf carts to be allowed on Valparaiso city streets any time soon.
VALPARAISO | After hearing from Victory Christian Academy of safety concerns on LaPorte Avenue, Valparaiso Engineering Director Tim Burkman said he will contact the state about possible solutions.
VALPARAISO | A series of changes to traffic and parking in the downtown will be presented to the city's Board of Public Works and Safety next week.
Follow The Times
At Hoosier Chiropractor, our philosophy is simple, you only pa…
Wonder Years Learning Center is proud to share its commitment!
Call 322-2700 or 769-1976 for more details. www.albertsjewelers.com
Stop in to our showroom today and save 30%-50%-70% Off during …
FREE Wine Tasting* for THE 25TH ANNUAL PUTNAM COUNTY SPELLING BEE – Friday, July 12th. Limited tickets available – call today! 219-836-3255
(*Free with the purchase of an adult theatre ticket to WHAT A …
- 1 Paula Cooper: Convicted of murder at 15, a Gary woman prepares for her 2013 release
- 2 Woman fatally stabbed in C.P. domestic dispute
- 3 Gary woman sentenced to die at 16 to be released from prison
- 4 Substance in Lake Michigan draws rangers, fire department to lakeshore
- 5 Lowell man critically injured in crash
Should Indiana conduct a study of library operations?
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2011-12 Edition)June 17, 2013 5:06 pm
- LIVE: RailCats vs. Quebec, waiting out the rainJune 12, 2013 8:52 pm
- LIVE: RailCats hope to keep winning ways vs. QuebecJune 11, 2013 5:00 pm
- Valparaiso Basketball What If... (2012-13 edition)June 10, 2013 10:30 am