Mike Rippey, president and CEO of ArcelorMittal USA, gives a presentation on trends in the economy affecting the steel industry during a Lakeshore Chamber of Commerce luncheon at Ameristar Casino in East Chicago in November.
INDIANAPOLIS | The CEO of ArcelorMittal USA believes right-to-work legislation is "a distraction" and has urged the Indiana Chamber of Commerce to stop pushing for the labor policy.
Follow The Times
Call Precise Accounting & Tax Service today at 219-845-54…
The daily fee at Secret's Loving Care is $65. This covers a mo…
The Ultimate Weight Loss Kit is hands down the most powerful s…
Your plumbing system can operate for decades without much worr…
We have many styles to choose from.
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm