INDIANAPOLIS | U.S. Sen. Joe Donnelly, D-Ind., is renewing his focus on preventing military suicides with new legislation seeking to ensure all service members, not just deploying troops, are regularly screened for suicide risk factors.
Follow The Times
- 1 Calls of tiger on the loose in Gary prompt police search
- 2 Historical Blue Top Drive-In returns under new ownership
- 3 2 girls in critical condition, mom hospitalized after Hammond shooting
- 4 Cops: Help ID Highland Best Buy robbery suspect
- 5 Cops investigating Griffith man's death after fight with friends
Visit our website to view the list of upcoming events througho…
Call (219) 898-2708 For a FREE Demonstration on how to Get your Floors and Surfaces Looking New Again!
At Amazing Clean there are no surprises & no hidden charge…
Moles Love to Eat Grubs. Keep the Moles out of your yard with Grub Control from Lawn Doctor of West Lake County. Call 219-364-6300 Today for a FREE lawn analyis
Grub activity will encourage damage due to scavenging animals …
ANY NEW CIRCLE BUICK COMES WITH FREE MAINTENANCE!
At Levin Tire & Service Center, we’re more than just a tir…
Does the state do enough to cultivate economic growth in Northwest Indiana?