Simply watching mom engage in healthy habits, like staying active or enjoying a nutritious breakfast at home, can set the stage for a lifetime of smart choices.
INDIANAPOLIS | Hoosiers have until Saturday to express their opinions on whether Indiana should legalize the sale of raw milk.
Janny Kleine lets calves out at the Kleine Dairy Farm on Friday. The drought's domino effect may eventually decrease dairy production.
Janny Kleine checks on the dairy cows at the Kleine Dairy Farm on Friday. The drought's domino effect may eventually decrease dairy production.
Cows gather under trees at the Kleine Dairy Farm on Friday in Cedar Lake. The drought's domino effect may eventually decrease dairy production.
Large fans help keep the dairy cows cooler at the Kleine Dairy Farm on Friday in Cedar Lake. The drought's domino effect may eventually decrease dairy production.
GARY | A recent donation from Flax USA will help the Food Bank of Northwest Indiana provide a dairy-free milk product to those who are in need of food assistance and have special dietary restrictions.
Milk allergy is common and stubborn. Children who do not outgrow their milk problems will probably have a lifelong allergy, experts say. But new tactics are emerging to help children become desensitized to milk, including one reported Monday at the annual meeting of the American Academy of A…
Follow The Times
Every Sunday, the buffet table holds delicious breakfast and lunch dishes for our all-you-can-eat brunch.
Held every Sunday, with seating between 11:00am and 2:00p…
Need simple help with upkeep but can't find any
FOR 10K-14K-18K PLATINUM Call 924-3555
All of our products are durable and time tested!
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Feds: Van Til indicted for using public employees, resources for campaign work
In Today's Paper
Should Congress enact a federal media shield law?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm