Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore plans to burn a 32-acre site and a 66-acre site today in Miller Woods in Gary.
The importance of thinking and acting regionally is critical to the future of Northwest Indiana and integral to the management of Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore. The national park is spread across 32 miles of Northwest Indiana and includes portions of Porter, Lake and LaPorte counties and …
It has been said that Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore is one of the region’s best kept secrets. Yes, the park gets 2 million visitors a year, but many people do not realize there is a national park here or that the places they love to visit are part of the national park.
Follow The Times
The Hammond Indiana Dental Office You Can Bring The Whole Family To. Participating with MetLife, Delta, and Guardian Networks.
Over 25 years of experience. Accepting NEW Patients. 219-931-3…
Dr. David M. Smith has 25 years of experience!
The cost associated with owning a home has been increasing sh…
You asked for it and here it is: The songs of one of the …
- 1 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
- 5 Hammond man killed at party early Sunday
Do you cooperate with colleagues across the state line when working on a major regional project?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm