INDIANAPOLIS | State revenue is projected to grow an average of 2.55 percent a year during the two-year budget period that begins July 1, giving state lawmakers and Republican Gov.-elect Mike Pence choices they and Republican Gov. Mitch Daniels didn't have during recent lean budget years.
INDIANAPOLIS | Indiana could fully implement the Affordable Care Act and provide Medicaid health coverage to a half million uninsured Hoosiers for at least four years without requiring any new revenue.
Follow The Times
Call now and SAVE $60.00 on an 8 pack of Boot Camp Workouts. …
Every Sunday, the buffet table holds delicious breakfast and lunch dishes for our all-you-can-eat brunch.
Held every Sunday, with seating between 11:00am and 2:00p…
See dealer for details. (888)360-8519 www.griegermotor…
Contact Russell Tree Care today at 219-863-9953. Our family-op…
Graduation parties are just around the corner. Call to order today!
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should the county surveyor be elected or appointed?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm