INDIANAPOLIS | State Rep. Tom Dermody, R-LaPorte, skillfully handled a controversial guns-at-schools proposal Wednesday during his first meeting as chairman of the House Public Policy Committee.
INDIANAPOLIS | State court officials released sample petitions Friday that Hoosiers can follow to begin the process of expunging their criminal records, though consulting an attorney before submitting the documents is still recommended.
CROWN POINT | City court will resume regular business Monday after the court and the Lake County prosecutor's office ironed out their differences.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
If you are facing difficulty meeting your personal obligations…
Are you looking to replace your old furnace or A/C? Air Tech Comfort Systems, Inc is the company to call! (219) 663-9778
You can count on Air Tech Comfort Systems to provide you with …
Reduce Cost, Increase Productivity. Take control of your workflow with Document Management Solutions.
Visit our web site for more information. 800.837.1400 / www…
Weddings by Rev. Doug Klukken will perform your wedding to you…
Should Indiana switch to open primary elections?