BURNS HARBOR | In 1967, the town of Burns Harbor was established. In the more than four decades since its founding, this small town has grown a lot, with new residents and neighborhoods, and this year, new members of the Town Council and municipal departments.
HAMMOND | Mittal Steel has agreed to pay $500,000 to settle a federal lawsuit filed by a Chesterton man who was injured on the job, federal court records show.
Follow The Times
Spring will be here before you know it. Be ready to ride when …
Call today and mention offer nwiservice. St. John’s Plumbing i…
Hammond Fence represents honesty, integrity and competitive pricing!
2012 President Award Winner and Toyota Time Sales Event features ZERO percent on 9 different models.
Visit us at www.toyotaofmerrillville.com
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm
- Moussa Gueye and Mohamed KoneMay 15, 2013 10:35 pm