Less than two months before Pearl Harbor, William Kadar joined the U.S. Army at the request of Uncle Sam.
MERRILLVILLE | To his family, William Kadar, a WWII veteran and former German prisoner of war, is a hero, and now they are getting the chance to show their appreciation for what he suffered almost 70 years ago.
Follow The Times
- 1 Region doctor, children killed in I-65 crash
- 2 Feds: Lake Station mayor gambled away campaign, food pantry cash
- 3 Babysitter admits to beating 4-year-old boy
- 4 Suburban man shot in home invasion after win at Horseshoe casino
- 5 Lake Station mayor, wife, stepdaughter plead not guilty to corruption charges
We provide discounts for seniors and also offer free estimates…
With over 35 years in business, trust your pool installation a…
2014 SEASON SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE ON SALE NOW! (from $150 - $160 and save you up to 33% off single ticket prices!)
call 219-836-3255. www.theatreatthecenter.com
From the apex of quality and professionalism to the luxurious …
Should school boards restrict public comment at meetings?