Monday Night Football
CHICAGO | Imagine tough guys like Brian Urlacher, Lance Briggs and Julius Peppers getting yelled at.
CHICAGO | Remember when your son or daughter made their first tackle, or scored their first touchdown, in Pop Warner football?
Unfortunately for the Lions, they can't just play the fourth quarter against the Bears tonight and then head back to the airport.
Is the Bears' Jay Cutler close to becoming an elite quarterback?
The numbers don't lie. Heading into the much-anticipated Bears-Cowboys showdown on Monday Night Football, neither team is expected to leave cleat marks on the other.
LAKE FOREST | Ask Jay Cutler what color the sky is or if he had a good breakfast and you'll get a civil answer.
NEW ORLEANS | Drew Brees passed for 363 yards and four touchdowns and ran for another score as the New Orleans Saints rolled to a 49-24 victory over the Giants on Monday night, extending New York's losing skid to three games.
PHILADELPHIA | Matt Forte bounced back from two costly turnovers and Jay Cutler rallied the resilient Bears.
TAMPA, Fla. | The Colts are finding it every bit as difficult to win without Peyton Manning as they suspected it might be.
MIAMI | Tom Brady threw his first interception since October, so he wasn't perfect in the New England Patriots' opener.
Despite the best efforts of some network executives, wailing by fans and posturing by some government officials, it's only a matter of time before the Super Bowl leaves broadcast television for a cable channel, most likely ESPN.
MINNEAPOLIS | Minnesotans often brag about surviving the state's brutal winters, but for the past three decades, their pro football team has played in the shielded warmth of the Metrodome.
INDIANAPOLIS | Peyton Manning did some extra work Monday night. He threw a lead block. He ran for a first down, and he kept the Colts' makeshift offense chugging along as the Colts got past Houston 30-17.
ARLINGTON, Texas | Tony Romo's season might be over, and the Dallas Cowboys' season might as well be.
It's out of Mike Neal's hands now. All he can do is hope and pray for his coming out party to be tonight in Chicago.
Follow The Times
Let’s get your life back under control!
By appointment only!
For nearly 60 years, Feikema Plumbing & Sanitation has bee…
FOR 10K-14K-18K PLATINUM Call 924-3555
We are a licensed, bonded, and insured business that has proud…
- 1 Police investigating shooting outside North Hammond Walmart
- 2 Dyer man dies following construction accident at Northwestern University
- 3 Woman enters guilty plea on child molestation, exploitation charges
- 4 Police seek public's help identifying person who dumped puppies
- 5 Lowell man, 86, dies after accidentally setting himself on fire
Should all Indiana judges be chosen by a merit commission, the way they are in Lake and St. Joseph counties?
- PREP BASEBALL: Roosevelt forfeits sectional game before postseason begins1 hour ago
- FIRST PITCH: Opening day, Michelle FieldsMay 16, 2013 7:30 pm
- LIVE: RailCats season opener vs. Lincoln SaltdogsMay 16, 2013 4:30 pm
- Early look at 2013-14 Valparaiso Men's Basketball teamMay 16, 2013 3:52 pm